Sunday, November 13, 2016

Getting to know ......

Gail Fursenko



How/When did you get interested in photography?

I got interested in photography about six years ago but had to give it up because of family reasons and work commitment, but took up again in 2012.

What do you shoot with?

I shoot with Nikon 7100. I like photographing animals flowers and travel.

What is your favourite subject, and Why?

Animals are great subjects because they have real character and travel is interesting because you see different places and people that you don't normally see and flowers have colour and vibrancy and softness to them.

What is your most memorable photographic moment?

Travelling through the Mediterranean was probably my most memorable experience.

What is your favourite image, and Why?

My favourite image is my flower in black and white with a colour centre because it had a touch of creativity as well and looks great blown up in my bedroom.



If you would like to see more images by Gail, please visit our Facebook page and type 'Gail Fursenko' in the Search Box


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please fee free to leave a comment